– I enjoy listening to Z100.
– I was afraid of the dark until I was 18.
– I’ve never eaten a philly cheesesteak.
– I make mix tapes for people and never give it to them.
– I am convinced that 75% of Morrissey’s songs are about my life.
– I have to check College Humor, Facebook, and The Onion every day, in that order, or I lose my mind.
– I genuinely like watching The HIlls (Oh Whitney… so hot).
– In 1991, I thought the Ninja Turtles from TMNT II: Secret of the Ooze were real. When my mom told me they were actors, I threw a shit fit and went into denial. That was probably the death of my childhood right there.
– 15 years later, I still regret trading in my NES for a Sega Genesis.
– I think hipster girls are cute, but hipster girls that play guitar are unbelievably hot.
– If I were to be granted one wish and one wish only, it would be to have the ability to grow a sweet beard. World peace can wait.
– I don’t believe anything in the news until Jon Stewart reports it.
– You could put a gun to my head but I will not watch The Notebook.
– I’ve never eaten bacon.
– I miss Kutztown.